There are days in every blogger’s life when they don’t want to write. They are not in the mood, they are ill or just cannot think of anything to write about.
I can think of plenty but I don’t really want to blog about any of it. Like:
- My youngest son misbehaving.
- The over 18,000 unread emails I have over 4 accounts that give me a panic attack.
- The argument with my husband the other night.
- The fact that another fall is arriving and I will still not be going back to college. Yet.
- My appointment at the end of the month to take a sample from my uterus.
- I am going to 45 in three weeks.
- My visit to my grandfather in the home.
- The usual fear this depression wave is never going to leave me (even though it always does).
- Adderall’s dry mouth side effect that has me drinking a ton of water and leaves me getting up 4 times a night to pee.
- The knowledge that as soon as I hit the publish button, I’m going to hide my embarrassment in spoonfuls of chocolate ice cream.
I don’t want to talk about any of these things, but I probably eventually will anyway.
Just not today.
xoxo ~ Melissa