I wanted to share some of my favorite posts that I found this week. I hope you enjoy them too!
- Erin Margolin has created an amazing site called The Gay Dad Project and her father shares his coming out story: Larry Best.
- How do you explain to your child what you do when you are a blogger? Theta Mom had a great answer with: My Mommy is a Blogger.
- Rachel Marie Martin shows a really beautiful post for mom. Dear Mom This Is Why You Matter is a must read.
- I could not stop laughing while I read Funniest Mom Tweets.
- The Frugal Fairy shares an amazing list: Clever Ideas to Make Life Easier.
- And OMG — I want to try almost all of these fantastic food tips from Easy Foods: How To Make Your Food Taste Awesome.
- I loved Vivienne’s Words of Wisdom for Mothers of Boys.
- A truly beautiful and brilliant post by a Christian learning about Samhain in How We Have Misunderstood Samhain by The Homespun Life.
- My heart ached as I read: Mirror Mirror On The Wall; Whose the Fattest Girl of All?
- Amy Oscar’s post Your Blog is a Mirror, a Beehive, A Teacher seemed to know what is always in my heart as I write.
Did you read a post on someone else’s blog that you wish everyone could know about? Please feel free to leave it in the comments!
xoxo ~ Melissa