Trisha over at Mom Dot is hosting another great blogging prompt. This time we are sharing our 5 daily must-have things; people and pets don’t count. It was so much fun last week to participate in her blog hop last week, that I jumped right in to this one.
1. At the top of this *thing* list must be my computer. I put a little pretty effect on the photo so you wouldn’t notice the dust! I recently had to replace my hard drive, but the guys over at CompUSA were able to save a lot for me. Anyway, I check FB and try to blog/write every day.
2. Nature’s wick is my current favorite line of candles. I love the crackling of the wooden wick and they have the best scents. They have one called Bonfire Nights that is just out of this world. Autumn is my favorite time of year and with this candle, I get to pretend it is fall whenever I light it. I find mine at Target.
3. With three children home during the summer, it can feel like I am constantly cleaning the kitchen. I love using the Mrs. Meyer’s products, especial the Clean Day in Lemon Verbena. The happy scent helps me to not mind wiping down the counters at least five times a day. I pick this up either at Whole Foods or at Target.
4. I know… you can sense the theme that smells are important to me. And they are, they can lift my mood in moments. So it is easy to see why I choose the Bath & Body Works for my anti-bacterial hand gels. The BeeNice Honey Berry is my daughter’s favorite.
5. Last, but definitely not least are my Luna bars. I’ve always been a big fan of Luna products, but I really fell in love with their new fiber bars. They work well for breakfast or a snack. Chocolate raspberry is so delicious and the perfect treat when I need something sweet.
That covers it. These are the items I use every single day and would definitely miss if I had to go without. Thanks for reading!
xoxo ~ Melissa